Treating an Asthma Attack: What Are the Options?

Asthma is a chronic condition that causes your airways to constrict, making it difficult to breathe. Asthma is a serious illness; it's also very common, and millions of individuals throughout the world suffer from it. And the number of sufferers climbs continually. Read more »

Atlanta Urology and the Emory Urology Department Provide Best Treatment

Emory Urology center provides treatment for many conditions and diseases for example, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer are all treated by Emory Urologists. The Emory Department of Urology provides prostate cancer treatment. Prostate cancer is the most seen type of cancer found in men, but it is still an illness that many do not fully understand. Read more »

Do You Feel Like You Can’t Go On? Too Depressed To Care?

Are you feeling depressed or lonely? Do you wish you had more energy? Do you feel like you can't face the world? If you feel these symptoms often, you may be suffering from depression. It's best to seek help from a counselor who can diagnose your condition and help you feel well. Read more »

You Have a Toothache, What Do You Do Now

Hurrah! Here comes our yearly dental treat. You are nervously anticipating the date. Perhaps your toothache is driving you nuts and even the terrifying whirr of your dentist's drill could become music to your ears. Just talking about this already gives me the creeps. Read more »

Unravelling the Mystery of Cancer Treatments

If you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with cancer, then the discussion has mostly been regarding recommended cancer treatments, side effects, and efficacy. There are a number of cancer treatment options available, including alternative or natural cancer treatments, invasive and non-invasive procedures, chemotherapy, radiation, or a combination. Not every cancer treatment works the same for every patient. It depends a great deal on what type of cancer has been diagnosed, how much it has progressed, and what type of cancer treatments are effective at that particular stage. Read more »

Breast Cancer Treatment at Emory

A lot of us have heard a lot about breast cancer, but what exactly is it? Breast cancer is a lump of cells that rapidly grow and divide in various parts of the breast and breast tissue. 80% of breast cancer is formed in the hollow areas of the mammary ducts, the other 20% occurs in the lobules. Cancerous tumors usually grow very slowly and can actually be present for 10 years before being detectable by a self examination. However, a lump does not necessarily mean you have evasive cancer. It is very important to understand the difference between carcinoma in situ and invasive breast cancer. Read more »

Genital Warts: How to Cure Them

One of the most disturbing areas of sexual health problems in recent years is the prevalence of genital warts that affect both male and female sex organs; they can also be found around the anus as well. The human papillomavirus is the primary name for the various strains, also abbreviated to HPV; people are infected by sexual intercourse, oral or otherwise. The problem comes when you try to prevent contracting them as in the case of female genital warts, the woman may have them internally and unless she has recently undergone an examination, she may not know they are there; even using a condom is not guaranteed to stop the spread. Read more »

Information On What Causes Allergies

An allergy is a condition in which the body tends to react due to hypersensitivity to some substance such as food, drugs, drinks, pollution, flowers, and others. An allergen could be anything under the sun that might cause a reaction in one's body if the body disagrees with that substance and even a common thing such as sunlight and air might cause severe reactions in some if the skin is susceptible to allergies due to the same. Read more »

Rheumatoid Arthritis Relief For Many Without The New Smart Drug!!

Arthritis is a description of not one, but many similar diseases, these diseases also known as musculoskeletal, are all regarded as arthritis as they effect the joint and the surrounding tissue & tendons. All of these arthritic conditions, although linked by a common factor, do have an underlying cause. This debilitating condition has grown into a major health issue, which crosses all social groups and sexes Read more »